Academia & Research
Dr. Pankaj has been actively involved in research for the last two decades. He has presented his research papers at various medical conferences around the world, learn more about his research below :
1. Shrivastav P, Jairaj P. Neonatal morbidity due to the vacuum extractor and the place of the vacuum extractor in present day obstetrics. Presented at the XXIV All India Obstetric and Gynaecological Congress, Chandigarh, December 1980.
2. Shrivastav P, Charles SX. Changes in plasma and L:S ratio in stressed and non-stressed deliveries. Presented at the XXV All India Obstetric and Gynaecological Congress, Calcutta, December 1981.
3. Shrivastav P, Jairaj P, Balasubramaniam N, Krishnaswami H. Selective screening for carcinoma cervix in South Indian women. Presented at the XXVII All India Obstetric and Gynaecological Congress, Madras, December 1983.
4. Shrivastav P. Management of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. Invited speaker at the IVth National Congress of Indian Academy of Human Reproduction. February 1996 at Manipal.
5. Shrivastav P. Surgical retrieval of sperm in azoospermia. Guest lecture at the IV th National Congress of Indian Academy of Human Reproduction. February 1996 at Manipal.
6. Shrivastav P. Percutaneous Surgical retrieval of spermatozoa for assisted reproduction. Guest lecture at the Iind Asian and Ocean Congress of Andrology in 1996.
7. Shrivastav P. Percutaneous Surgical Retrieval of Spermatozoa for Assisted Reproduction. Invited speaker at the 3rd International Conference in Obstetrics & Gynaecology at the Royal Hospital, Oman in Septemebr 1997.
8. Shrivastav P. How to set up an assisted reproductive center. Invited speaker at the 3rd International Conference in Obstetrics & Gynaecology at the Royal Hospital, Oman in September 1997.
9. Shrivastav P. Invited speaker at Conference on Management of Infertility “Recent Trends” by the Delhi IVF & Fertility Clinic, New Delhi, India in September 1998, Topic : Hyperstimulation Syndrome.
10. Shrivastav P. Continuing Medical Education. The Infertility Seminar Speaker and Scientific Co-Ordinator, Dubai UAE in November 1998.
11. Shrivastav P. Hydro Hysterosonography – invited speaker at USCON – VIIIth National Conference of Ultrasound in New Delhi, India in February 1999.
12. Shrivastav P. The role of Antiphospholipid Antibodies in Recurrent Miscarriages. Invited speaker at the 6th International Congress on Assisted Reproduction Technology & Advances in Infertility Management in New Delhi on the 13th February 2000.
13. Shrivastav P. Invited speaker for conference on “Management of infertility – Update” 1st October 2000. New Delhi. Topic – “Polycystic ovarian disease (PCOD) the way ahead”.
14. Shrivastav P. Invited speaker for The Second Indo Italian Workshop on Advanced Infertility Management on 12, 13 & 14th January 2001 in Mumbai, India. Topic – “Controlled Ovarian Hyperstimulation For Assisted Reproduction.
15. Shrivastav P. Invited speaker for Regional Symposium on “Infectious Diseases in Obsterics & Gynaecology” on 18th of January 2001 organised by Gulf Medical College Ajman. Topic – “Infectious complications leading to infertility”.
16. Shrivastav P. Invited speaker for Emirates Medical Association on 25th April 2001 in Dubai. Topic – “Induction of Ovulation in PCO Paients”.
17. Shrivastav P. Invited speaker for The International Congress & Workshop on “Optimizing IVF Results” in Hyderabad, India. June 2nd & 3rd 2001. Topic – Antiphospholipid Antibodies – their role in recurrent miscarriages.
18. Shrivastav P. Invited speaker at Global Congress on Gynaecological Endoscopy, Infertility & ART, Goa, December 4 – 9, 2001. Topic – “Armatase Inhibitors – their role in Infertility”.
19. Shrivastav P. Invited speaker at the 4th International Obstetrics & Gynaecologists Conference, Muscat, Oman, 23 – 24th October 2002. Topics – 1. “Male Infertility”
20. Shrivastav P. Invited speaker at IV Indian Congress on Gynaecological Endoscopy, Infertility, ART, Jodhpur, December 19 – 22, 2002. Topic – “The Management of hyper insulinemia in PCOD”.
21. Shrivastav P. Invited speaker for “World Health Day 2005” at University of Sharjah, TheCollege of Health Sciences and the University City on 4 April,2005. Topic – “Pre-conceptional health strategies to optimize pregnancy outcome”.
22. Shrivastav P. Invited speaker for “ART Conference” at Pandian Advanced Medical Centre(P) Ltd, Madurai, India, April 29 – May 1, 2005. Topic – “ Oocyte Retrieval and Embryo Replacement”.
23. Shrivastav P. Invited speaker for “Millennium Update 2005” at Killa Pardi, Gujarat, India, 15th-16th October 2005. Topic – “ Ovulation Induction for Infertility.
24. Shrivastav P. Invited speaker for “Middle East Obstetrics & Gynecology Conference” at Dubai, UAE, 22-23rd January 2006. Topic – “ P.C.O.D. – The Dubai experience”.
25. Shrivastav P. Invited speaker for “Infertility & Endoscopy Conference” at Mayflower Women’s Hospital, Ahmedabad, India, 2nd – 5th February 2006. Topic – “ Sever Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome”.
26. Shrivastav P. Invited speaker for “Annual Conference on Advances In Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Infertility” at Trivandrum Obgyn Club, Trivandrum, India, 19th – 20th August 2006. Topic – “ Polycystic Ovarian Disease – The way ahead.
If you wish to get in touch with him for specific research, please drop a note here